Just for Parents
- Sun screen Alert :
- To ensure your child's safety during school recess or outdoor play follow these tips:
1- Send your child to daycare with sunscreen. Make sure the sun
protection factor (spf) is at least
- 15 and formulated especially for children.
- 2- Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before your child goes into the
sun, and reapply it after every
- 11/2 to 2 hours of exposure.
- 3- Try to keep children out of the direct sun from 10:00a.m.to 3:00p.m.
when the sun can do the most
- damage to the skin.
Allowing children to take pictures :
- Children have a great sense of adventure and what better way to let
them explore, that to letthem take
- photographs. There are many companies that make inexpensive point and shootcameras made
- for children and these cameras produce very nice pictures. There is also the option of
- as well. So let your child express his or her self through pictures and let the